A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Good Report on Ryan!

Managing any type of care for a loved one is an on-going project. However, it's one I willingly take on any day. This afternoon Ryan had his 2-3X/year follow-up oncology appointment with Dr. Shad with a good report. We like to spread out appointments with the other "ologists" but I think he has a run of them in the next month or so. Thankfully, it all works out. Some of his docs even hold evening appointments which means Ryan doesn't have to miss too many days of his (daytime) work. 

Ryan is quite funny and pragmatic when asked questions about his daily health that usually gets a smile or laugh out of his docs. Today he uttered, "I'm still standing" which all of us chuckled at that one. Thank goodness that is the case. Ryan also loved to hear Dr. Shad give kudos to him and my book, The Focused Fight. She said more and more folks she knows are interested in reading it! 

TFF is now in several countries: US, UK, Canada, The Netherlands, Poland and Pakistan. I am over the moon that my message of hope and inspiration is spreading by one person, one family at a time. 

BSoleille!

Terri

Ryan helping Dr. Shad with his labs right from his phone!


No comments: