A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Creative Spirits Unleashed...The Focused Fight's Podcast with Lynn Carnes

I am thrilled to announce that the Lynn Carne's Podcast on The Focused Fight has been released this past week. If you like podcasts and you have a long drive coming up (over an hour and a half), you will get to your destination while listening to it (or a long bike ride/run/walk). Drum roll please...for the podcast click here: Terri's podcast with Lynn Carnes

Lynn is an awesome business woman who has written and published two books, with a third one being released soon. I met Lynn in last year's Writing in Community (WIC1). We made an instant connection and have been cheerleading for each other's endeavors ever since. Here is Lynn's website: https://lynncarnes.com/ If you get the chance; check out her Ted Talk too! 

These are exciting times right now for publicizing my memoir. I am so grateful for all the goodness received, and how my family is riding the wave with me by sharing hope and inspiration to one person/one family at a time! A great journey we are happy to take on.

BSoleille!

Terri

Ryan, Olivia, Beth & Don Tomoff, me, Paul & Stephanie Godleski and Bill
 from this past weekend's Cleveland book launch for TFF.



No comments: