A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Tip Toeing Back In...

The past two days I've had two "outside" the home appointments; yesterday my annual summer highlights/cut; and today, the dentist. I was prepared, of course, in wearing a mask and social distancing like everything else going on in life nowadays... and to the appointments, but was greatly impressed with how the hair salon (Hair by Ell in Bowie, Maryland) and the dental office of Dr. Dugan's (and Dr. Jennifer Castle) captured the essence in keeping all their clients safe per their respective protocols issued by the state of Maryland. I felt safe with all the precautions instituted, and thankful of some resemblence of "normal," albeit, our collective "new normal."

I have to admit, it was a super nice change to be pampered a bit, and I definitely needed a teeth cleaning.  With mask wearing and hand-washing, everything was quite doable and, in my opinion, safe. I am glad I tip toed back into "life" a wee bit...

BSoleille!

Terri






No comments: