A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Thank You 33X Over for the Anniversary Wishes!

As the "lockdown" continues a wee bit still, I have continued to not only sew and quilt, but have taken the liberties in cleaning and organizing even more stuff! Some, very emotional (Ryan's Cancer journey...ahem); and photographs found in the most innocuous places (even in broken frames!! What???) 

My photo today happens to have been in a broken ceramic frame that went right into the trash - the frame, not photo (I glued it together back in the day...and wondering what was I thinking?)

But more than that, I think Bill and I were overwhelmed with the beautiful wishes and happy anniversaries sent to us through the miles and continents of folks near and far, and cannot thank you enough! We are blessed beyond measure, and grateful for each of you. 

BSoleille! Cheers to another 33! And that Lincoln Town Car that we rented for the day, was the only request my Dad made for our wedding day; he loved that kind of car! We obliged.

Terri



No comments: