A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, June 6, 2020

How Can we Achieve World Peace?

According to Mother Teresa, "go home and love your family." Depending on the day, my mother told me I was either named after St. Teresa of Avila, or Mother Teresa. I like the latter and identify more with her and her teachings (and lived in the same century with her too.)

BSoleille! The bright side of simple and sage advice from a great human being who exemplified selflessness and love at all costs...

Terri

Below is my quilt guild's 2020 Vision challenge quilt that never got hung or displayed due to COVID, (our annual show was canceled). But my heart and mind have always envisioned world peace since I was much younger and began to read about all the world's atrocities and wars. I used to ask my parents, don't the leaders of the countries who make these incredible and world-changing decisions go home to a family?




No comments: