A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Things that Go Bump/Thump into the Night!

While sitting and writing on my computer recently, there was more of an unusual thump on the double patio doors that would not quit for bit (as opposed to moths, flies, wasps). I was deep in thought, so I did not want to get up to check it out at first. Once I had a break, I decided to check out what kept bumping into the window. At first glance I thought it was a bat, but could a bat "stick" to a window? It was a dark night, and I could not see "it" with either the lights on or off, but thankfully, decided to use my phone flashlight and there it was in all its glory, dangling on the window and "trying" to either get my attention or get in the house; a toad! 

Neither one was working for the little critter, so he ended up hanging on the window for over 15 minutes, and as you can see, he got my attention. Hello there, Mr. Toad!

BSoleille!

Terri





No comments: