A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 12, 2018

Running Down the 58th Lap Around the Sun

Everyone deserves to be a Queen or King for a day....especially on one's Birthday! Today was that day for me to be a Queen for a day, and it was spent well, my friends. I left 56 in the dust, turned 57, and will chase the 58th lap around the sun happily.

I can't believe that I've been wildly blessed beyond measure this past year, and I cannot thank my family, friends, and blogpost readers near and far for making it one heck of a great year. I am super grateful to have quenched my thirst for travel and adventure with hope it continues in the next year as well.

"I take to the open road, healthy, free, the world before me." Walt Whitman

The Facebook Nation Love coming straight at me today was overwhelming and beautiful at the same time and, once again, thank you for taking a few moments out of your day for posting very special birthday greetings! I am over the moon!

I started the day still on the quilt retreat with my sewing sisters, and ended it at home with my guys who took me out to a fancy joint called Mod Pizza! I loved it!

BSoleille!
Terri

I finally got to wear the crown today! And just so you know, I did complete several projects...so it's not because it was my birthday! Ha

No comments: