A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

A Heart from Nature...

If we look closely enough at certain things, by golly, there's a lot to take in, and some of it is pretty cool. Take for instance my serendipity hearts I seem to find in various places: an errant thread and a vacuum cleaner cord most recently.

So while on our hike a couple of weeks ago, I could not help but notice a "heart" cut out quite nicely in a fall leaf. The three other folks I was hiking with stepped right over it, nary a glance at the remarkable and fragile "heart moment" that was there for the taking. I could not believe it, so, of course, took at photo of this "serendipity" moment and thankful I found it first!

BSoleille! The bright side of a heart in a leaf!

Terri



No comments: