A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 5, 2018

Music Movie Mania

If you’ve been paying attention to the movies lately, music movies are "in" with the likes of A Star is Born and Bohemian Rhapsody. I am thankful to have seen both of them recently and highly recommend seeing them on the big screen if and when you get the chance. 

I thought the remake of A Star is Born with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper was excellent, and I give the slight nod to Mr. Cooper on his acting chops over Lady G, but check it out and see who you thought did "best".  

Bohemian Rhapsody was absolutely terrific in every way. At some points in the movie you felt like you were a part of the stadium crowd and could sing along with the band and audience. The actor who played Freddie Mercury was excellent, and the award season may have some difficulty in selecting a winner since there is a lot of great acting lately. 

So, I can’t decide which movie I liked best out of the two, but will say, I "need" to/ or could see, Bohemian Rhapsody at least one more time on the "big" screen. It was just that kind of movie to do so, especially if you are a fan of Queen! 

BSoleille! The bright side of Queen music ruminating in my head all day!

Terri



No comments: