A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Playing on the Phone vs. Reading?

You’ve got to love booking a trip using points. Usually, I tend to build them up but never use them, until now. About two months ago, Southwest was running a great "special" on many flights. For giggles and grins, I decided to book a "special" to Cleveland, Ohio, to visit my mom and family and friends in the area. But instead of paying with a credit card, I threw caution to the wind, and pushed the "points" button. Thankfully, I had plenty of points on the books to make it happen. The only "thing" I had to pay was $11 in tax to Uncle Sam. 

So, while at the airport, I’m wrestling with playing on the phone (it’s winning as I write this blogpost) or read. I must finish the book to pass it along, so we will see if I crack it open while flying the friendly skies...fingers crossed that I do!

BSoleille!

Terri



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Points are the best, enjoy your trip. And enjoy your book.