A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Receipt a "Mile" Long for ONE Item!

My husband, Bill, beautifully posted on Facebook our son Ryan's latest milestone in celebrating 14 years post Bone Marrow Transplant (and now an extra 5 days) on November 3rd. Truthfully, not a day goes by without me silently thanking everyone who got us to this point today. However, as many would suspect, or know, Ryan, and a whole host of many cancer survivors, continue to be supported by many medications to keep on ticking!

As you can see by this photo, Ryan just got back from the local CVS to obtain only ONE med he recently refilled; and by the looks of the receipt, had to fill a slew of them. I thought due to all the on-line info and "streamlining" the processes, a mile long receipt for ONE item is a bit much and definitely not needed. What do you think?

BSoleille! The bright side of 14 years Post BMT!
Terri

Ryan and his long receipt...and celebrating that day with the Misencik's at the Guinness Brewery in Maryland


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree it's a waste of paper. If you use the CVS card it should just be put on it. That way it would be a lot easier.