A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

It started today, but my hope is all the attention (and money raised) on it will help bring cures and positive outcomes for many years to come. Kids deserve it!

In addition to this month of awareness with kids and cancer, I dug out the 'ole crockpot and began the season of soups! Chicken tortilla today, and it was delicious!! Get out your chopping muscles and utensils because there are lots of veggies to cut. There are so many easy peasy meals that can be made and last a few days (and leftovers for lunches too). What's not to like?

BSoleille! The bright side of using a fresh pablano pepper in my soup! Just the right amount of "kick"!

Terri





No comments: