A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pumpkins in the Yard

The last few years I have been "composting" our pumpkins. They seem to last forever during the fall season, but by the first of the year they finally start to get soft and "nasty". So I toss them into an area of the back yard to disenegrate peacefully. The fun thing about that is a new vine or two pops up late summer. One year it was several colorful gourds. This year four pumpkins emerged from the vine and big big leaves that grows with them, but they are not very orange...yet. I hope they turn color, and if not, they will be "albino" pumpkins!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: