A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Coke Bottle Project Reveal...

Tonight's guild meeting's program was the revealing of 20 quilts, sized 20"x16" (think sweet 2016), in the crazy Coke bottle campaign from this spring. I had a blogpost on the idea several months ago, and was totally blown away with everyone's interpretation of their bottle and the quilt(s) they made. The three main objectives were the size, along with using a polka dot and stripe somewhere in the quilt. We voted on cutest (winner: Susie Stevenson), most creative (winner: Margy Hill) and most clever (winner: Frank Rucky). 

They were all outstanding!!! And I could not be more tickled and excited for all the participation from 18 members (two members made two). A big thank you to Karen Todd in helping me with the program along with providing some light refreshments for our special meeting!

BSoleille!
Terri



#3- Susie Stevenson
#18- Margy Hill
#11-Frank Rucky



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a really fun project that you did. All of the quilts were beautiful.