A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

We Got the Memo!!

How often do you go to work or a function and someone has on the same dress or outfit (guys in khakis and pick-a-color-button-down-shirt don't count!)?

It happens more than we think (or like at times) so tonight while walking into my guild meeting I noticed fellow quilter, Judith Keane, had basically the same clothes I had on- jeans and and red white and blue striped shirt! I'm going with "great minds think alike!" Funny thing about us is that we use pretty much the same color palette in our personal quilts - bright colors and lots of pink! Maybe it was just a matter of time that we would start "dressing alike". Haha!

BSoleille! The bright side of "getting the memo...not!"

Terri

Me and Judith (and this super humid weather does a number on my hair-yikes!)



No comments: