A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Visit from 1623!

Thankful today that all that cleaning and prep work yesterday, paid off today when "the Best Daughter" arrived this afternoon with her roommates from 1623 (they refer to themselves as this and it's their apartment number back at JMU!)  A favorite dinner was prepared, and they will all be up early to head to Costa Rica tomorrow morning- and guess who's thankful to wake up at 5am to take them in the morning?

Photo of the girls: from left to right; Olivia, Haley, Sam and Kate!  Ciao'

BSoleille!
terri

No comments: