A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Behind every good quilter....

Is an equally good and supportive husband, or significant other.  My guy is the best when it comes to supporting my quilting "habit", thankfully keeping good humored on crock pot dinners (or no dinners), the laundry piling up when the hours slip away from me while at my machine, quilt meetings or retreats and not caring or really asking about my "stash" of fabric and other quilting accouterment must haves to keep me stitching!  My photo today is the two of us at the quilt show over the weekend.



BSoleille!
terri

No comments: