A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tacos in a bag!

Due to the warm temps, my family suggested a summer favorite for dinner - taco-in-a-bag, a swim team staple during the summer months!  Ground turkey, lettuce, salsa, onions (not today), cheese and salsa over chips (fritos, or doritos, or tortilla) that was delicious!  Thankful for that.

My photo is one more from the yard..... BSoleille!
terri

No comments: