A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Lucky Dog gets sheered!

Thankfully, our 10 year old poodle mix, Lucky, was very patient with me while I sheered off six months of very thick matted fur growth of his "winterized" coat!  Ah, I bet he feels 10 lbs. lighter and he's still quite cute.  When we first got him I was adamant I would do all his grooming, and was "fired" by all the neighbors for bad hair cuts on him all those years ago!  But I persevered, and he looks pretty good today (and he takes in all in stride and never complained once of those bad hair cuts anyway!).  Of course, I miss a few spots here and there and will cut a few loose strands over the next week when I see them....He's a "Lucky" dog!




BSoleille, finding the bright side of doggie hair cuts!
terri

No comments: