A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hockey4Hope

Today I took my son, Ryan, to a benefit in Laurel, MD, for a fund-raiser to support Late Effects of Childhood Cancer and MS through the Hockey4Hope.  Former NHL Capitals Alumni played against the U.S. Secret Service Hockey Team; U.S. Naval Academy Alumni and Firefighters/Police!  It was a fun day, and Ryan was prepared to have some of the former Caps players sign blank hockey pucks (he bought a dozen yesterday for the occasion!)

My photo today is of Ryan and former NHL player (and Caps player) Joe Reekie signing his puck.


BSoleille!
terri

No comments: