A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

I Promise...The Focused Fight is Really Inching Closer

The Focused Fight, a book on my son's and family's cancer journey is inching closer to publishing. I'm ready for it to join my pile of books (these have all been read in 2020, plus several more I sent to friends this summer) to share with you and the "world." Right now it is in the proofing stage—and this part of the process cannot be rushed. The the final stage is formatting. Each day I get more excited about the entire process, it energizes me and continues to give me hope and inspiration. 

In the next several weeks, I'll keep you apprised of where the book stands, and when it will be available on Amazon. I am self-publishing, so I wear all the hats in the process and post production to bring it to its final stage of a bonafide book!

Thank you for being patient with me!

BSoleille! The bright side of reading over 35 books in 2020! Below photo shows most of them.

Terri




No comments: