A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Honking Ducks

Over the last several months the mallard ducks et al have been flying the friendly skies over my house, honking loudly and making a ruckus. I hear them flying over all day long, starting early in the morning which makes me smile. They must have places to go, because they go back and forth all day long for what? Meetings? Do they meet up with the ducks from a community or two over with all their happy squawking? 

BSoleille! The bright side of this being my 2,777th post! 

Terri


 

No comments: