A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 3, 2020

This is What 62 Looks Like!

With eyes of blue, they are 62 (Bill, and identical twin, Don)! My how times fly and both of them are now eligible for social security benefits - but not yet, too much to do and learn (and someone called them "old.") 

Bill reflected this morning that he still feels 25, and I believe that is the correct attitude, and don't let the "number" dictate how you should feel. We will "celebrate" tomorrow when "The Best Daughter" is in the house, and order out - this time Italian - Bill's wishes. I think we can accomodate the ask!

Happy Birthday to the best guy a girl could ask for; funny, happy, and the light of my life! 

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: