A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, December 28, 2020

Homework for Life!

I recently watched a Ted Talk on the power of gratitude and “The Homework for Life” Assignment. It’s like everyone else encouraging the population to write (3) things each day that you are grateful for, but Matthew Dicks “throws down the gauntlet” to try his idea, for real. Easy peasy, right? Not so much, as we learn from his Ted Talk that people will try to write their (3) things in a journal every day, but by a week or so (or maybe a month), it’s all over. No writing. Hopefully, these same people who had great intentions and are still filled with gratitude will come along and write. them. down. 

I thought about buying a nice journal, but I started a google doc/spreadsheet instead - hey, it's only (3) things. 

I started mine on 12/26/2020. If interested, tune in for about 16 minutes with the link provided below. Join me in the homework, if you will, and let’s see how we will be on 12/26/2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7p329Z8MD0

BSoleille! The bright side of new "traditions," and how or what we will become a year from now!

Photo below from this evening's striking full moon with a pink sky as the backdrop and #nofilter. 



No comments: