A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Merry Little Decorating for 2020

I must admit, this year I did not pull out "all the stops" for decorating this year. No "big" tree with one ornament...and white lights, nor any other decorations. I dialed it back a tad, with two trees instead of one, albeit little bitty ones that came with their own white lights and decorations! Easy peasy! My purchase helped my local boy scout troop, and the trees are adorable. If lucky enough to have a couple of hearty ones, they can be planted outside (dwarf spruces) that could possibly grow to 6 or 8ft. tall.  

I also have my trusty wreath on the front door that I keep lit up day and night, oh, and I bought two red poinsettias that look beautiful and are just enough for this year of 2020.

Cheers to easy!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo below shows all our the decorations (I'm not kidding!)



No comments: