A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wilma the Curious Cat

Wilma-the-Curious Hoppe, who lives with her family, Deb and John, in Bowie, Maryland, wasted no time in checking out my lunch bag this morning at bee. Every visit to "her" home, Wilma always has very keen interest in most of my belongings, and has been known to climb into my bags to really check them out (fabric/sewing supplies etc). Apparently, she is quite enamored with my stuff, which is very similar to her owners' and everyone else's, but it seems she likes mine best (or is she just super curious perhaps?).

BSoleille! The bright side of Wilma-the-Cat and her inquisitiveness in her owner's friends' possessions. Oh, the fun of a curious cat in the house.

Terri




No comments: