A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, February 8, 2020

60 Strong for Pam Kaufman

It's a good thing to help a good friend and former co-worker (we shared an office for a couple of years in the mid-1980's) celebrate her 60th Birthday in style. If you live and/or know about Cleveland, you know the W's cities East of Cleveland (Willowick, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills and other W named cities) and it was in one of the W's cities that Pam had her fun party. Family and friends of Pam from near and far were also on hand to celebrate with her, and I loved seeing many of my former co-workers from the State of Ohio there too. Bravo to Pam and Happy Birthday!

BSoleille! The bright side of Pam's 61st lap around the sun.

Terri

Below: Pam sitting on one of two NeedleOnFull T-shirt quilts I made for her a couple of years ago, and then with the APA gang from Northeast Ohio.





State of Ohio Adult Parole Officers crew (most retired)

No comments: