A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Caught in the Act...of Painting!

Who says home ownership is a "bed of roses?" Most likely no one, as it's more like the "money pit," right? With my Long-Arm Quilting machine at the "spa," I have been able to shift my attention to the new year, and home "improvement(s)." Painting is an easy way to update, so when those sliding doors were installed, I knew I needed to paint the new trim. Of course, I not only painted that trim, but decided to paint the entire eat-in portion of the kitchen - covering over the avocado green to a more neutral palette called porcelain (Sherwin-Williams). Though the painting is almost done (need to touch up some areas), I still have a ways to go to make this update "complete."

When I finish with everything, I'll post the total completed project (more paint in my future, along with a cool wall covering...)

I am thankful and excited for a "new look" in the kitchen in the next couple of weeks.

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: