A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Tiny Potty

It's a great thing to have lots of toilets at a large venue, like the one at the Hampton Roads Convention Center. Some venues don't have enough, and haul in portable potties (and probably need more). Because I can only comment on the ladies rooms, thankfully, it seems close to 90% of them have larger handicapped stalls to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers. It's all good, right? But where are the toddler potties?

If you've taught or volunteered in a preschool or elementary school, they do accommodate the kiddies with little toilets, but I/we were not expecting to see one in the Convention Center. What a great thing to provide this service to world's littlest customers!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: