A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring?

I think today is the first full official day of Spring, ushered in sometime yesterday. Here in the mid-Atlantic, Spring started off "rough" with a very rainy day. Not a huge fan of this type of weather, but if it brings sunny days soon with lots of flowers and leaves on the trees, I'm all in once again.

My photo today is of the big trees in the backyard that look somewhat lonely without their leaves. However, the silver lining is it's easy to see the birds bounding from one branch to another while belting out a lovely birdie tune.

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: