A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Here Comes the Bride...Gitty Git AKA Katie Gitlin

It's one thing for an adult to "get older", right?  But when our kids gets "older" and go on to college, move out of the family home, or get married...whoa! That age thing catches up with us very quickly, no matter if we "feel" 25!

So when "The Best Daughter's" Pheen teammate got engaged to be married (she/they are in the age group of "everyone" getting married - 25-30 age bracket) I was honored to be invited to Katie's bridal shower that was held today. This lovely bride-to-be was an epitome of happiness, along with her closest friends, Mom Patty, Oma and Aunt Peggy.

And just like any blushing bride-to-be, Katie was showered with beautiful gifts (she could probably serve a mean Thanksgiving feast for 20 but learn to cook first!), and thankful for each item opened.

I loved that the karma was so good in Oma's home, and everyone was happy for Katie and Travis and their upcoming nuptials in May.

BSoleille! The bright side of Katie "Gitty" Gitlin and Travis wedding shower! And...hanging with my Pheen peeps, Patty (Mom of bride) and Angie Kozlowski!

Terri

Patty Gitlin, Angie Kozlowski, and me

Katie with Bill Tomoff (they always had to take a photo each season while playing for the Freestate Phoenix!


Katie and me

Opening presents!




No comments: