A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Overlapping Seasons - Caps vs. MLB October Run for the Pennant

In the professional sports world, there is a lot of excitement with the start of the NHL hockey season tonight (GO CAPS! update: Caps WIN 7-0 over the Boston Bruins), and with the MLB playoff's underway (along with NFL too), it seems we have to pick and choose what to watch on any given night. As viewers, it's almost like we have to "specialize" in being a fan for our teams, and pick one or two to follow. Now, with the "overlapping" of exciting games in a couple of sports, there is only so much time...

I guess I will stick with hockey, and peek in on the World Series and the weekly college and NFL games when I get the chance.

And a big shout of Congratulations to the Washington Capitals who raised the Stanley Cup Championship banner on this opening night...with son Ryan and husband Bill beamingly looking on while in the Capital One Arena!

BSoleille!

Terri


Ryan and Bill heading to game


No comments: