A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Scrap Quilt Frenzie

For the past few years, every time I finished a quilt that had any "left over" fabric large enough to cut a few 2.5"x16" strips were saved for "some day". Well, fast forward a couple years, and during "bee time" with the Possibillibees or JustSewBee, I would work on sewing the strips together, cutting them once more into strips, then sewing them back together again. It's crazy, right? But the attached photo shows all that "craziness" and color and I simply love how it all turned out. I do have designs on another one, using the same method of 2.5"x16" strips, but it will be a couple of years before I get enough strips to do the same thing all over again.

So, I hope everyone had a great Saturday!

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: