A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Quilting Class

I mentioned last week I was planning on attending a quilting class soon, and that class was last Saturday with Cyndi Souder. Although no machines were involved, it was really a "think" class. We worked on trying to "think outside the box" in our work, our current projects and upcoming quilts/projects, plus different ways to look at design and enhancements. I took lots of notes, engaged in classroom activities with the other seven students, and came away thankful I took the class with such an excellent facilitator of ideas; not only for me, but all the students in the class who shared their ideas too. I liked the "breakaway" ideas, and cannot wait to execute some of those ideas in my future projects. My work may still look like my work, but I hope to expand on "my usual", so to speak. And you know what? I think I can!

BSoleille! The bright side of new ideas in any endeavor we take on...
Terri




No comments: