A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

On the Road Again

Wedding Weekend #3 for the Alex Gage/Marshall Meier in Chicago, Illinois. Ryan and I started the trek to Chicago, IL, by car with an overnight stop in Cleveland, Ohio for a quick visit with family, a couple of friends and a Cleveland Indian vs. NY Yankee baseball game at the Jake (now called Progressive Field)., all in one afternoon and evening (after a six hour drive). We really know how pack in our day for sure, and I am thankful for safe summer travel over the highways, byways, and turnpikes through a couple of states. Rain threatened throughout the day, but the visits and game were met with only a couple of drops (but this does not count the skies opening up with torrential rains going from one thing to the next!).

BSoleille!
Terri

Photos from the field; sister Kimberly and I; brother-in-law, Jerry and Ryan (brave soul to wear his Yankee gear in a passionate Indian Tribe fan base).





No comments: