A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Turtle Splash

Our adventure continues on, this day to the west coast of Florida (Englewood, south of Sarasota) to visit another sewing sister, Marie Beall. This was Susie's first trip to a beach along the Gulf of Mexico, and she loved it. Lots of great shells were collected, and it was great to catch up with Marie and her new puppy dog, "Little Miss". Marie's condo sits on the "magic pond", with a plethora of birds, turtles and other wildlife to watch and enjoy the animal "magic".

BSoleille!
Terri

My photos include the "turtle splash" from the bank of the pond, Englewood Beach with Susie and Marie and the Gulf in all it's glory, and I'm thankful for that!



No comments: