A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Downed Tree Branch

When we take leave or go on vacation, we usually come home to the "vacation penalty", right? You know, the work piles (or piled) up while we were having fun and there is a need to "catch" up on all the stuff we left behind for a spell. Thankfully, my guys that were left in charge kept the place quite tidy and ALL the dishes were done and not one in the sink upon my return! That's like scoring a "homerun" in the "while you were out" game! But...there are some things out of their control, like a 20 ft. tree branch that fell from the neighbor's yard and now lying across our back yard from all the wild windy winter weather (say that five times fast!). Since we do not have a chainsaw, or any saw for that matter, getting it cut has got to move to the "top of the batting order" for the cleanup  of this debris. A huge sigh of relief that it did not go down on any house, person or animal!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo of big branch...

No comments: