A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

For the Birds

A beautiful day spent at Blind Pass Beach in Englewood, Fl was met with lots of birds, and no dolphins (I think I saw only one the whole day!) But the birds were great and flying all over the coastline diving into the Gulf for delectable "fish food".  Once back to Marie's house, we met with another Southern Comforter Quilt guild-mate, Jean Reger, who also lives in the neighborhood, and watched the antics of two other rare birds in the "magic pond"; (no alligator presently), a Roseate Spoonbill (with very white and pink plumage) and a large Wood Stork (who walked into Marie's house once too!). The Wild Birds of Florida!

BSoleille! The bright side of the birds...and the shells aren't too bad either....
Terri







No comments: