A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sun Kissed in Melbourne

Even though the mid-Atlantic has had a mild winter so far, heading to a warmer climate just can't be beat! The sun, the ocean, the screech of the seagulls; it is all good for the soul. It felt so good to run in shorts and a short-sleeved top once again and the warm sun felt soothing on my bare shoulders. A lunch at "Simply Delicious" in Cocoa Beach and a saunter through the flagship store Ron Jon Surf Shop (they have super nice flip-flops from many manufacturers) rounded out our relaxing day. Thankful to be with my quilting sisters, though none of us has done one stitch on any project...yet (though we brought some to work on, and Mary has several machines to boot, not one has been turned on). Looking forward to more adventures tomorrow!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photos from Melbourne and Cocoa Beach





No comments: