A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

7 Yellows and 2 Reds

It adds up to the Copa America Soccer Final between Argentina vs. Chile and a very wild first half! I wouldn't want to be the center referee this game, but the stakes are high and there is pressure on both teams. Lionel Messi, the world's best player (Argentina) really seems to be enjoying himself while being an excellent competitor on any part of the field. With the two send offs and both squads playing with 10 players, anything can happen. As I write this post the game remains tied 0-0 in extra time, but I'll wait for a final score before the actual post. The match will be decided by penalty kicks... I'm pulling for Argentina for the win!

BSoleille! The bright side of 82,000 soccer fans strong at the Met Life Stadium in New Jersey! (I'm not there, have a front row seat by the home TV).

Terri


No comments: