A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We Fight For Inches

Comedian Jerry Seinfeld used to say New Yorkers, "fight for inches", when driving around the city. Every inch counts. Spinning that around to medical miracles and my friend, Marilyn Eichner, she is fighting for inches in her healing and path back to restored health following her brain aneurysm on June 20th. Every good day counts!

Today I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with Marilyn and Patty Lubin at Marilyn's home, and was pleasantly surprised on how well the healing process is working. Even though she is tired and has bouts of shortness of breath, she still has spunk and the very strong will to recover! Amazing woman she is!

BSoleille!  The bright side of sharing laughter as we know its one of life's best medicines. 

Terri

Photo of cars in my driveway "fighting for inches"!

No comments: