A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Sweetest Place on Earth

Is Hershey Park, of course, plus Chocolate World for the sugar fix in all of us. Yummy! My son and I drove up for the day meeting the Strongsville, Ohio Tomoff's for some fun in the sun at the Park. A new ride delighted Ryan and cousin Alex, in addition to all the other roller coasters; and equally fun for me was catching up with my brother-in-law/sister-in-law, Don and Beth. We rode some coasters and went to the "in-house" zoo (ZooAmerica) working on walking a lot and getting "fuel" on our fuel bands. A perfect day for an amusement park, and I'm thankful for that. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of going down the first hill on a coaster!  Whooohooo!

Terri

Photos from the day. 





No comments: