A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Grad Party #2

Due to a large contingency of family and friends in Cleveland, Ohio, we decided to have a little party to celebrate a great milestone in my son Ryan's academic journey.  Our families were huge supporters through Ryan's cancer battle, and to see him reach high school graduation, was a blessing for all who got him/us to this point in his life.  I am forever grateful to everyone who played any part, even if it was a good joke, when life was challenging over the course of the past 18 years!  A big shout of THANK YOU to each and every one of you!  

BSoleille, the bright side of the "circle of life".

Terri

Photos of both sides of families (Tomoff's the larger clan) and cousins. (Some folks were missing due to baseball tournaments/out of towners).




No comments: