A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Attitude is 90% of the Battle

I'm posting early today because I need to put myself in a "bubble" for the rest of the day according to The Best Daughter. I started my day with a 4 mile run, but 2 miles in I tripped over an uneven sidewalk and took a dive scraping my right hand and right side pretty good. Thankfully, three people saw my tumble down and ran over to me to see if I needed help. One gentleman offered to drive me home due to my bleeding hands and elbow. I declined and limped my way back home. I "needed" the work out..... 

After I bandaged myself up, I decided that incident was not going to bring me down so I pulled out the garden tools to trim 5 bushes/boxwoods. I did the first two with no problems, then while finishing up the third one, blew the cord to a tune of sparks and all that "glitters". I'm thankful I did not get electrocuted!

So I'm blogging now, hopeful I will get to the end of the day unscathed! (And do some sewing/quilting-that's bubble-like, right?)

BSoleille!  The bright side of a positive attitude!  

Terri

Photo of my botched boxwoods. 



No comments: