A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Helping Out

I'm thankful that my son Ryan and I were able to help BJ and Carol Diamond and family, plus a huge crew, set up the 4th Annual Cameron Diamond Swim Meet tomorrow evening. The swim meet starts at 5:30pm at the Crofton Swim and Tennis Club. Over 20 silent auction items are up for bids including a trip to Florida, sports memorabilia, baskets of liquid "refreshments", restaurant gift cards, and a tshirt quilt donated by yours truly!  If you are local, please stop by and check out the goods, all going to a great cause in Cameron's honor to the Johns Hopkins Children's Center Child Life Programs. 

Photo of volunteers Karen, Ryan and Julia, Carol and BJ Diamond (holding the Cameron Diamond tshirt quilt). 

BSoleille!  The bright side of volunteering for a great family!

No comments: