A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Eagles Have Landed

On my bucket list. An awesome date night with my husband at the Q in downtown Cleveland. The concert was unbelievable!  I'm thankful I finally got to see my all time favorite band perform live!  And one of the things I thought was quite interesting was world renowned guitarist, Joe Walsh, played more guitars and bass then hit songs!  Sometimes he played on three different guitars in one song. Whew 

The place was rocking and the Eagles put on a fantastic show through and through. Love that "Peaceful Easy Feeling"!

BSoleille!  The bright side of singing along with a great American band-40+ years in the making.....

Terri

No comments: