A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Senior Breakfast

Today it hit me that my kids are "almost" grown up!  The wonderful Senior Breakfast hosted by the parents in the school cafeteria signals the start of all the fun things planned for the two months left of their senior year (and man, can those kids put away the breakfast food).  All the girls were dressed in their finest, and the boys all looked handsome.  It was also great fun seeing some the teachers that taught both of our kids, and yet it was quite sobering to realize we are down the homestretch of high school education.  Bittersweet.

My photos today include the Nantucket Themed soiree!

BSoleille!  The bright side of having a high school senior.


terri

No comments: