A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Chow

I'm really thinking this trip is all about eating out. It's not all what I thought we would be doing, but meeting up with our families has been great! This morning we started the day with the Tomoff's for breakfast at the Beachcliff in Rocky River, Ohio, then met with my side if the family at Fatheads in North Olmsted. This is a new place for us and back in our old stomping grounds when we lived here for nine years.

The meals were huge (sandwiches) and they have a brewery right on the premises with 14 different beers that was quite festive and interesting.

BSoleille! Happy Easter!
Terri


No comments: