A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Top Completed

I'm thankful to have finished another tshirt quilt top. Tomorrow I will quilt it and it will hopefully be in the mail to Chicago, IL by Friday morning. The young man I made it for is strictly a football player now. I think he is going to enjoy a trip down memory lane of his youth sports!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: