A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Lettuce Chopper

Two summers ago I sliced the tip of my left index finger cutting lettuce with a very sharp knife. My husband had to call an ambulance because I went into shock and the whole nine yards. I got stitched up pretty well but that tip still feels "funny". I have resorted to ripping lettuce but mainly go back to cutting it with a knife.

So last week I saw this lettuce chopper at Target that was marked down. I figured I would try it for less than $7. So I finally used it today and I want to shout from the rooftop that it WORKS and its a fabulous tool!!! I can chop with just one hand. Heck, I would have paid full price ($10) for the ease of cutting lettuce now. Whooohooo no more worries whether I'm going to slice any finger now!

BSoleille! The bright side of an awesome kitchen gadget.

Terri

No comments: